2009年4月25日星期六

I have changed my computer to VISTA(3).

From March 12th to April 15th, I installed this new system totally 5 times.

1st time, I tried to install VISTA on above machine(this time I fdisk the hard disk as 10G, 6G, and 1G. ). Yes, all passed. Good. A very beautiful and different OS system was showed in front of me...

But I was very surprised that the sound card could not be found even if it was showed as unknown device, and, the network adapter was be found and marked a yellow exclamation point on it(explained as no suitable driver be found). The display card(Stb vel Riva 128)could not be known and system was just running under the standard VGA model. The refreshing rate is 60 Hz(16 bits colour and 32 bit colour are the same), my God! My eyes could not be patient, I have to buy another Lcd monitor or another PCI display card that could be recognized by VISTA.

This was not the all, when I was running the machine, it often suddenly showed the blue screen, and appeared dumping back the data from physical memory.

So I suspected that there were maybe something wrong in the memory(my 4 memory rams are 3 kinds although they are all made by kingstone, 3 is 133 MHz,1 is 100 MHz). But after changing all their positions and use other ram to change(keep over 512M)many times, the problem was still there.



カウンター

没有评论: