2009年4月23日星期四

I have changed my computer to VISTA(1).

Yesterday, it was a dark day. Our area suddenly stopped the electric and water supplies from 930am to 430pm. There was not any announcement before that. At noon, when I came back, I really didnot know how to do. Luckly, next door neighbour told me that there was still water from the pipe located the balcony. OK. We could have water and gas to make something to eat. But when I opened that tap, for long time no use, the tap rubber broken and the water rushed out from the crack, I had to find a pipe spanner. Luckly, I found it at last and fixed it at last. That is good.

Maybe you could not see me during this month, because I was changing my computer to VISTA. I have bought it on May last year. But I could not install it in my computer-ibm A21, for the Ram was not suitable for the lowest requirment-512M Ram. And I have another Fujitsu FMV-6113NA9/B,but I have only 256M Ram on it, and I still havenot bought more Ram for it now, at the same time I have to change the Rom driver from CD rom to DVD rom. The third is TOSHIBA 300CT, it only has 64M Ram. So three of them could not be chosen.

Now, I have to install it in my very old computer-IBM M pro 6898.


カウンター

没有评论: